Whatcom Housing Alliance is a broad alliance of organizations including; public health proponents, economic development agencies, for-profit and non-profit housing developers, smart growth enthusiasts, private business owners, investors and others all united to build an affordable, healthy, equitable, thriving, and inclusive community.
We are an alliance of organizations, each with its own mission and connection to housing and the built environment. The organizations that comprise Whatcom Housing Alliance may not agree on everything, but we have come together to promote the common goal of this alliance.
Expectations of members:
- Commit to advancing the goal and purposes of the alliance through community collaboration and education, technical assistance, and advocacy.
- Use the collective voice of the alliance and communication tools to stay informed and promote alliance priorities.
- Agree to have their organization’s name listed as supporting the alliance’s priorities, when they can.
- Commit to discussion and attempt for consensus
- Commit to respectful interactions among alliance members.
We welcome new members! If you are interested in becoming a member of the Whatcom Housing Alliance, please contact us!