- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: Welcome to this website (“Website”) which is published by SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS. Use of this Website is voluntary. By using this Website, you consent to the collection and use of your personally identifiable information (“PII”) and non-personal information as described in this Online Privacy Statement. This Online Privacy Statement governs only the use and disclosure of information collected through this Website.
- NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS COLLECTS FROM YOU: SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS automatically collects information about your Internet connection, including but not limited to:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address and name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet
- The IP address of the website from which you linked directly to a SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS website
- The date and time you accessed a SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS website
- The pages you visited
- The web browser, operating system and any device you used to access a SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS website
- Your age and gender
- Categories you are interested in based on previous searches
This information (“non-personal information”) does not identify you personally. SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS uses this non-personal information to monitor the effectiveness of this Website and to consider potential improvements to this Website. If you wish to opt-out from this information being collected, you may edit your Ads Settings and opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising, or you can download Google’s Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS MIGHT COLLECT FROM YOU: SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS may request that you voluntarily provide certain personally identifiable information (“PII”) to participate in password-protected areas, download information, join SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS mailing lists, engage in payment transactions, or for other purposes. SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS does not collect any PII about you when you visit this Website unless you give SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS that information. You may choose not to provide SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS with PII via this Website.
- USE OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: Unless there are restrictions on use of your PII or unless SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS tells you otherwise, SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS (or third parties engaged by SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS) may use your PII to:
- Administer your participation in the Website;
- Communicate information SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS thinks may be of interest to you;
- Fulfill your request for services or materials;
- Contact you;
- Conduct research, contests, or surveys
- SHARING YOUR INFORMATION: Through display, SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS may disclose your PII to other authorized users of this Website. SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS may use third-party service providers and suppliers to facilitate this Website and the services SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS provides, and they may have access to PII. Authorized users are SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS employees or third parties who have been granted access and have a need to know the information collected in order to fulfill SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS’s mission. SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS may disclose PII if SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS is required to do so by law.
- LINKED SITES: SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS may provide links on this Website to other sites of interest. Your use of such linked websites is subject to the privacy statements of those providers of those websites. SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS encourages you to be aware when you leave this Website and to read the privacy statements of each website you visit.
- SECURITY MEASURES: SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS works hard to protect the security of the information that you provide to SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS. While SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS strives to protect your information through measures that protect SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS systems, such security cannot be guaranteed. Consequently, SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS does not insure or warrant the security of information you transmit, and you transmit information through our Website at your own risk.
- REVIEWING INFORMATION: You may contact us using methods listed below if you wish to discuss any issues regarding your PII.
- CHANGES: SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS may change this Online Privacy Statement from time to time. If SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS does make a change, SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS will post the revised Online Privacy Statement on this Website. SUSTAINABLE CONNECTIONS encourages you to review this Online Privacy Statement periodically.
If you have questions or comments about this Policy, if you feel we are not abiding by this Policy, or if you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please contact us by email at email@example.com, by phone at (360) 647–7093, or by postal mail at 1701 Ellis St, Suite 221, Bellingham, WA 98225.